Garlic has positive effects, which will benefit you, when exposed to extreme physical stress. For example it reduces muscle damage and soreness. Furthermore it stimulates your blood flow, which is especially beneficial in combination with the protein of the prawns. A stimulated blood flow accelerates your muscles’ protein absorption.
Ingredients per serving
- 200g (7 oz.) prawns (kitchen-ready, fresh or frozen)
- 200g (7 oz.) cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon thyme (fresh or dried)
- ½ teaspoon chili rings (fresh or dried)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Rinse prawns, pat dry.
- Rinse tomatoes, pat dry and halve.
- Peel garlic and cut into thin slices.
- Squeeze lemon.
- Heat up oil in a big pan on medium heat.
- Add garlic and fry for about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add thyme, chili rings and a pinch of salt and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add prawns and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the content of the pan in a bowl. Sprinkle prawns with lemon juice and serve.