This dish is especially convenient because it can be prepared with ingredients from the storage, which you probably have at home anyway by now. For a particularly lemony flavor you can also freeze an organic lemon. If you prepare the lemon this way, you can grate all parts of the lemon – even the pulp. If required simply grate a little over this or other dishes and freeze the rest of the lemon again.
Ingredients per serving
- 250g (8.8 oz.) fillet of white fish, e.g. codfish, plaice, sole (fresh or frozen)
- 250g (8.8 oz.) green beans (frozen)
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 teaspoons rapeseed or olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 200° C (392° F, no circulating air).
- Wash lemon with hot water, rub dry, grate zest finely.
- Peel garlic, chop finely.
- Grease an oven dish with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Place fish filets in the dish, spread beans over the fish.
- Sprinkle chopped garlic and grated lemon zest over the fish, drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Bake casserole for approx. 30 minutes on middle rack.
- After baking, possibly drizzle with lemon juice.