Mustard oil has positive effects on digestion and the cardiovascular system, which will influence your performance during sport. Mustard is thus the perfect add-on to a high-protein dish such as this one. Do not use sweet mustard, as it usually contains sugar or honey.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 4 eggs
- 70g (2.5 oz.) turkey breast cold cuts
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons dill (fresh or dried)
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons low-fat yoghurt
- 50 ml (1/5 cup) low-fat milk
- 3 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed or olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Hard-boil eggs for about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, skin onion, chop finely.
- Heat oil in a high pot on medium heat.
- Roast onions for about 3 minutes until they are glassy.
- Deglaze with milk, stir in cottage cheese, yoghurt and mustard.
- Turn up heat and bring it to a boil while stirring, then take off the stove.
- Peel eggs after boiling and halve.
- Serve with mustard sauce and turkey breast cold cuts, sprinkle with dill.