This dish can be prepared with almost all kinds of seafood (e.g. prawns, shrimps, crayfish). Seafood of all kinds is a valuable source of protein. This salad tastes good both hot and cold, which makes it also suitable for preparing and take away.
Ingredients per serving
- 150g (5.3 oz.) polar sea shrimp (kitchen-ready, cooked and peeled)
- 2 eggs
- 100g (3.5 oz.) cornichons or pickles
- 100g (3.5 oz.) radishes
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 6 lettuce leaves (70g or 2.5 oz.)
- ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed or olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Bring a pot of water to boil, hard boil eggs for about 8 minutes.
- Cut pickles into slices.
- Wash radishes, parsley and salad, pat dry.
- Cut radishes into slices.
- Chop parsley finely.
- Cut lettuce into strips.
- Squeeze lemon.
- After the end of the cooking time, hold eggs under cold water, peel and dice.
- Mix polar sea shrimp, egg cubes, pickles, radish slices, parsley and salad with lemon juice and oil.