The oatmeal cookies are very rich in fibre due to the oats and cranberries, which will keep you saturated for a long time and provide you with long lasting energy. For an extra dose of protein, they can be easily combined with low-fat curd and eaten e.g. for breakfast!
Ingredients for 16 cookies
- 150g oatmeal (5.3 oz.)
- 5 tablespoons dried cranberries (75g or 2.6 oz.) (unsweetened)
- 5 tablespoons almond spikes (75g or 2.6 oz.)
- 1 medium apple (200g or 7 oz.)
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F, no convection).
- Wash apple, rub dry, cut in quarters, core. Cut quarters in small strips lengthwise, chop into small pieces.
- Mix oatmeal, cranberries, almond spikes and apple cubes with eggs.
- Shape 15 heaps with a tablespoon, put them on a baking parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for approx. 20 minutes on middle rack