Green tea is considered to be a panacea. Besides it’s many health benefits, it provides for a stable blood sugar level. Therefore, you can especially drink it during your meal or afterwards. However, this ice tea is a refreshing alternative to water at any time of the day.
Ingredients for 1 liter (4 cups)
- 1 lemon
- 40g (1.4 oz.) ginger
- 4 tablespoons or 4 tea bags green tea (7g or 0.25 oz.)
- 1 l (4 cups) water
- Bring water to a boil.
- Peel ginger and cut into pieces.
- Squeeze lemon.
- Put ginger slices and tea bags into a container or bottle and pour hot water over it. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, leave ginger in the water.
- Add lemon juice.
- Seal container or bottle and let it steep overnight in the fridge. Drink cold!