Salads with boiled eggs can be prepared with almost any kind of vegetables. They are especially handy because you can pre-cook the eggs in large quantities, store in the refrigerator and use them if necessary, e.g. in a salad.
Ingredients per serving
- 3 eggs
- 300g (10.5 oz.) broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 150g (5.3 oz.) brown mushrooms
- 6 (40g or 1.4 oz.) dried tomato fillets in oil
- 1 tablespoon (15g or 0.5 oz.) pine nuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150g (5.3 oz.) low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed or olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, cook broccoli for about 3 minutes, take out.
- Hard boil eggs for about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roast pine nuts in a pan without any fat for about 3 minutes.
- Clean mushrooms with a dry paper towel, cut into slices.
- Drain the dried tomatoes on a kitchen paper, cut into strips.
- Peel garlic, press or chop finely, mix with yogurt, mustard and oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Take out eggs, hold under cold water,peel and dice.
- Mix eggs, broccoli, mushroom slices, dried tomatoes and pine nuts, sprinkle with the sauce.