This juice is full of vitamins and nutrients. Apple and orange provide carbs and thus power, walnuts provide valuable vegetable fats such as omega-3, ginger helps to stimulate the reduction of body fat. If you do not like the pulpy consistency, you can squeeze the juice through a sieve to make it a little more fluid.
Ingredients for 1.5 liters (6.3 cups)
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 2 (150g or 5.3 oz.) carrots
- 1 piece of ginger, approx. size of a thumb (20g or 0.7 oz.)
- 1 handful (30g or 1 oz.) walnuts
- 1 liter (4 cups) water
- Wash apple, cut into quarters, remove the seeds, chop coarsely.
- Peel carrots, ginger and orange, chop coarsley.
- Remove possibly existing seeds of the orange.
- Put apple, carrot, ginger, orange and walnuts with the water in a blender, mix thoroughly.
- If no blender is available, put all ingredients into a high jar and whisk until fluffy with an immersion blender.